Monday, March 2, 2009

Equilibrium

Ah! the wonderful emotions in me,
If only I could let them be,
morphosed into a wonderful tree,
evergreen and eternal it would be,
nothing would affect it, pain or glee,
for in you, I let my feelings be.

Pain, pain, lots of pain,
blissful and basal- superior and sad-simple and plain
the heart weeps a lot in vain,
the brain's dead under the constant strain,
take me in your arms, and let me drain,
for all my ego, you are the restrain.

Happiness, in its truest form.
sweeps over me, sudden and strong, like a tropical storm,
nothing else holds that wonderful charm,
to kiss you, hug you and hold your arm,
oh god! show me a way to keep my calm,
for it makes me forget what I am, cause for alarm!

Happiness and pain, I don't feel a tad,
I found in you what I really had,
buried deep in me; contraceptively clad,
you stripped it out- I am grateful; glad.
Persons might be gone, alas! woeful-sad,
but the ideas remain-for love, sure is rationally mad.

No comments: